About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Monday, November 30, 2009







It was nice to be back on a schedule this morning. It was very cold and the pond had actually iced over. I was very careful on the boardwalk bridge over the edge of the marsh as well. That always freezes over first. I had let S sleep in so I had her in her chair for part of the walk. I dropped her off at school. I found a copper and plastic wall hanging of The Last Supper in the trash. Made me smile the rest of the walk. I also found a plastic planter that I can see three heads of butter lettuce in come summer, also some wire hangers, perfect for taking clothes to the Resale Shop. Someone had thrown out a flag and I was going to pick it up on my way back from the high school but the trash men got it first and had it in the cab of the truck as they went by. At least they had some respect. As we were walking by the small pond by the high school I saw lots of ducks swimming around with what looked like a piece of drift wood dragging behind. It turned out to be a muskrat that didn't like the ducks in his pond. By the time I got back out of the school the muskrat had given up the chase but here are some photos of the ducks in the pond. Also a photo of the copper masterpiece and a couple of photos of the new bird feeder my husband surprised me with. Of course no photo array would be complete without a picture of at least one of my cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment