About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009


Yesterday was trash day and it was a fruitful walk. Not only was the weather perfect for me to walk in we also saw a herd of deer in the woods behind us. Many does and fawns eating and keeping an eye on my daughter and me. The squeaky wheel on the wheelchair certainly kept their ears pricked! I wish I had had my camera with me then. I have to start remembering the camera every time I go out. Anyway, here is a picture of our haul from yesterday. There is a nice hard side Samsonite suitcase, a lamp and 2 shades, a really nice coat hook, and my favorite a rusted bird cage shaped like a church. There was also a styrofoam skull in the front yard. A good Monday all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment