About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009






Yesterday was a busy day and I ended up walking close to ten miles. First it was trash day so that means my Monday figure eight through two sub divisions. I found a pop bottle (10 cents) on the walk plus a globe. I got home and picked up the car because just around the corner were 3 mirrors, a table, 2 bedside tables, a large box filled with wrapping paper (some still in the wrappers!) and 2 chairs. Sadly the chairs were broken more than I can fix at this time, as were two of the mirrors. I wanted the table but it was too heavy for me to carry alone and it wouldn't fit in the car. The bedside tables were hideous!!! Black and gray laquer 1980's bachelor pad with missing drawers!!! My daughter and I are thrilled with the wrapping paper and the mirror with frame is very nice too. I then walked to the high school for my daughter's class's Thanksgiving Feast. I found 2 cents on that walk! Plus had a wonderful time with my daughter and her classmates and had a free lunch. Later I walked to the post office. I figure I walked enough to earn the extra large piece of pumpkin pie I had for dinner. I am back to really healthy eating today. The cats were posing so nicely I couldn't resist taking a few photos of them too. I may be turning into a crazy cat lady! Very few photos of my kids lots of the cats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment