About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009











I took a walk this morning in the fog. That really reminded me of life in Pacific Grove! It was foggy on that part of the California Coast all the time. It is warm for November in Michigan. They are saying snow on Friday though. That's OK... It won't stick yet, the ground is too warm still. Anyway I took some photos of the fog on the trail today. I was eye level to a hawk on the path. He was on a tree branch that was growing in the gully, hence the eye to eye thing. He was fine with me but flew off when he heard the whir of the camera powering up. He was close enough to touch you'll just have to take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment