About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

As odd as this sounds I love days when my daughter and I have medical appointments all day. It forces me to stay focused on one thing and sit still. No getting up to switch laundry loads or flit from one project to another and most importantly no going to the kitchen for a snack! Today I am taking a book, a crocheted Christmas stocking project that I should be able to complete and a crocheted blanket project in case I do get the stockings completed. I am putting a chicken in the crock pot so that when we get home dinner will be ready. In between everything hopefully we'll have time to stop by Zingermans for lunch and a trip down to the Treasure Mart and over to Found as well. Trying to pack so much into one day but I like to make the most of my gas money and do as much as I can in Ann Arbor when I am there! Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment