About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The doctors visits were good yesterday but the waiting kept S and me from Zingermans for lunch. We are good to go for another month. After my husband got home G and I went to the mall. I had gotten a coupon in the mail for a free pair of pearl earrings. I wanted to be sure and get them since it is a perfect stocking stuffer and the price sure was right. We walked around the mall and looked at stuff. Then we went to the fabric store and looked at things there. Then to Target for Buffalo Chicken Wing flavored chips. I am sure they are horrible for you but they sure are tasty! Today is buckle down and get some work done around here. First though is a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment