About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

On a road trip last week I had about 15 minutes to kill before an appointment. It was cold and rainy and I saw an Estate Sale sign. My companions were dismayed. Needless to say we were late. I could have stayed several hours and needed many more dollars. I did find some wonderful books, a Pennsylvania Dutch style tablecloth and several jars of buttons. I did see a Rock M' Sock M' Robot in the box that I would have loved also a train set but alas with the luggage and wheelchair there was no more room. One whole wall piled on the floor were reproduction oil paintings and prints. I would have loved to sort through them. And then there was the kitchen and garage that I couldn't even make a dent in. I am having fun playing with the new to me finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment