About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

My first blog and it is hard to know where to start. First the boys, my cats Cadillac and Pontiac, are lying to me about who fed them breakfast.... My husband,Pat, has fed them.. They are trying to tell me otherwise. It isn't working. My Sunday plans are always simple and quiet, grocery store, finish laundry and read read read. Unless I feel more like sewing or the creative muse hits on some other project. On Friday my youngest daughter, Gaela, and I went to a rummage sale. For the first time in a while I found stuff for myself instead of just things for my store (vintageinmichigan.etsy.com) and materials for projects. We got home and I rearranged the mantle with some of the new things. I am trying to decide whether or not to finish the quilt top I bought for myself or sell it..... That can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment