About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Friday, September 24, 2010

This is a story about snakes with photos Don't look if snakes bother you


On Wednesday I went for my walk in the afternoon. When I got home my youngest daughter said you have to come see what Dad found in the yard... Just outside the front door were four snakes curled around each other in the tops of the quince bushes..... Very odd! On Thursday morning three of the snakes were back in the quinces. In the early afternoon there were at least four snakes maybe more frantically slithering in circles in the back yard. Again very strange. With the abundance of acorns, the extra fat woodchucks and this snake behavior we are thinking it is going to be a long cold winter!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment