About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stephanie and the train









We had just passed the railroad crossing on the trail when we heard the warning bells go off and the barricades came down. We turned around and crossed the grass as close to the tracks as I thought was safe. We waved to the engineer (I always pretend it is my Grandpa driving the train) He waved back really enthusiastically and then we just watched. Stephanie made train noises and clapped. I wish that showed up in the photos but at least you can imagine. It was a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment