About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The one day I leave my camera at home.



Yesterday I walked early to beat the heat. I had no pockets and my daughter was still asleep so I didn't have the wheelchair with a bag either. Of course this was the day a baby brown bunny posed perfectly in the grass for me, the Goose Family I have been watching all season were floating serenely across the pond Mom in front Dad in back and two Great Blue Herons (I have never seen them on these ponds) fishing in the shallow water. Magnificent birds!!! So instead here are a couple of pictures of our back yard... My husband's pride and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment