About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Look what got thrown out today!

I'll never understand why you would throw this stuff out to overflow our landfills.






We walked early again to beat the heat. I carried a few things home in the bag on my daughter's chair but most I had to come back for with the car!!! All these things are in perfect condition! 2 sturdy stools, 2 wood curtain rods with wood brackets. 4 lamp bases and 2 shades, 1 wall vase, 1 globe and a pair of short plantation shutters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing! It is hard to believe those great items would be on the side of the road! You had a fruitful morning!! :-)

    ReplyDelete