About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The things I find on the ground



Who throws out 49 pennies? I found these pennies in a pile near the side of a road. One of my Uncles who was financially successful said to look for and pick up loose change. I think that means to pay attention to the small stuff to be successful in life. As far as a means to financial success I have a ways to go, but the IRS seems to think that picking up loose change and even pop cans for redemption is a taxable pursuit?? Who knew?? I found this out from my tax man this year. You are supposed to report that stuff as income?

No comments:

Post a Comment