About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Honestly you'd think this would be easy!


I feel like a kindergartner!!
I have paint every where! Yellow, blue and maroon! At least I was smart enough to do this outdoors. The front side walk has spots of paint, the handle to the storm door is coated with paint I am covered in paint. Now I have to clean up before Pat gets home from work! I have this brilliant idea to cover these balls in buttons and you can hang them or keep them in a bowl! Once I get the paint cleaned up and the paint dries I'll get that started. I have all the buttons picked out and sorted by color.

No comments:

Post a Comment