About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Friday, January 29, 2010

What do you do with this stuff???





I get a three carton shipment every month strapped together with four to six of these black plastic webbed straps. The cartons are easy to re-use, I use them to ship my store orders. I know there must be some fantastic use for the straps! Any ideas anyone? Does someone want these. So far I have over 50 straps that are all over 6 feet long!!! And I will be getting more every month for the foreseeable future! Just playing with the cats with them seems to not be the best use of materials or time. It is too much fun though! I will not add them to the landfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment