About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I keep saying I'll take some pictures and then post on my blog.. Well the photos don't seem to be happening so I'll write and then add the photos. I have been busy with crocheting a blanket to go on my oldest daughter's sofa. It is blue and brown and should match the pillows I made her a few years ago. I had hoped to have it done by Christmas but that didn't happen. I should be busier in my stores but again there is that not wanting to take photos issue.... For some reason I seem to be making pasta salad every couple of days... I don't eat much mainly because I make it put it in the fridge and by the time I am ready for a bowl it is gone. The whole family seems to love it. I never make the same one twice as I just throw in whatever stuff is in the fridge and the dressing is whatever flavor strikes me that day. The dressing usually have mayo and sour cream, a mild vinegar and a sweetener (honey or brown sugar but yesterday a splash of molasses). Then it either goes spicy with some salsa or maybe traditional with some mustard and pickle relish. That is what is going on in the house or not going on as the case may be. Besides all the usual stuff. And then I am thinking I don't think there is mail delivery tomorrow.. Always a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment