About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010





On New Years Eve my husband came home from work and built our daughter a snowman. She was delighted. He is kind of a spooky fellow but S had fun watching and my husband had fun making it for her. His hair is a sprig of dried zebra grass, his eyes baby carrots. It has been below freezing ever since so the little man has really held up. We are hoping for a January thaw soon so I thought I would snap a few last pictures of our friend covered in a few more inches of snow than when built. We will miss him but a few degrees above freezing will be welcome. I tried to walk on Monday and slipped and fell. I am still recovering from that... No major damage but still... At least no one saw me....or maybe they did and stayed hidden. Anyway if the ice melts a little I will be able to get a walk in!

No comments:

Post a Comment