About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Quiz Tuesday.....A Day Late

My new family.....






                                         
My questions are...When was the original photo taken? and....When do you think this print was made? The fame is plain wood and the wood panel backing has been screwed right through to the front of the frame. The photo itself is printed on heavy card stock in a matte finish and it appears to have some white highlights painted in.....It is a great piece, if a little faded and water stained.
I have been thinking it over and I think I'll keep the family I have......

No comments:

Post a Comment