About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy Hits South Lyon

This was going to be a cute post about the mini-snowman my husband built on the porch railing before he left for work this morning.....
But then I looked out the back window and saw this.....
And then of course this reminder of what is to come....

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you and your family are safe. That's a big deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, I was wondering if the storm was headed your way! Glad at least the house, or anyone in it, didn't suffer! Is the storm over yet? (I'm never up on the news, so I may ask really dumb questions!)

    ReplyDelete