About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Friday, June 22, 2012

True Life Reality Show

Abby and Stephanie waiting for the show to begin..... Fire up that back hoe guys!!!! And so it begins! It got too hot on the porch...... A move to the lawn with a bowl of crackers and a purple shovel was in order. The work is almost done.... Over two hours of fun for us.... Can't speak for the neighbors!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmph, I don't see a skeleton anywhere. What's the point of digging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the neighbors could provide such great entertainment for Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete