About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Friday, April 27, 2012

What I found today....

Today was the beginning of the South Lyon City Wide Yard Sale. It is sunny and quite cold with a bit of wind today but not too bad for walking to tag sales! I was disappointed that there aren't as many sales this year as in the past but I did manage to find a few things during my six mile walk pushing Stephanie. I also ran a few errands downtown and Stephanie and I visited her old classroom at the high school! All this and I burned lots of calories, soaked up some vitamin D and only spent $13.50!

1 comment:

  1. Good haul, Connie! I especially love the trays. Can't see the titles of the books, though; hope they're good 'uns!

    ReplyDelete