About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring is on the way






















Here is the pond I have been taking snowy icy pictures of all winter. It is beginning to melt!























I am really loving these red blossoms!

It is easy to believe on a day like today that Spring has arrived. Here in Michigan Winter doesn't give up that easily though. I'll enjoy what we get no matter what. The birds are singing the sun is out, I walked with only a denim jacket instead of scarf, gloves, hat and coat and the tornado warning siren went off!!! It takes you by surprise that first test of the season!!! You have to stop and think...It's the first Saturday of the month and it is 1:00 in the afternoon...






























No comments:

Post a Comment