About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

An Unfinished Christmas




I started out the Holiday Season with the best intentions and rare of late energy. I did get some things done. Not much. Here are the beautiful cards I just finished and plan to use next year. (Now I really am ahead of the game). Also here is how far I have gotten on my daughter's afghan. It is going to look so perfect on her sofa. I promised that it would be done before Spring. My Grand-Mother-In-Law made granny square stockings for the girls each of their first Christmas's. I was supposed to have two made this year, I finished one. I will have the second one done before Halloween (I keep telling myself). Still and all better than I have done the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment