About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Monday, February 8, 2010

A Reduce Reuse Recycle Rant

I was walking today, trash day here and I see in a trash can folded up cardboard boxes with the U-Haul brand name on them... These are good sturdy useful cardboard boxes.... On them under the brand name it says "Do Not Reuse, Put In TRASH"????? Not even the suggestion of the recycle bin let alone a reason for not reusing... Except that if you reuse these boxes you won't purchase more form U-Haul. Maybe these were really old boxes but really was tossing them ever a good idea??

No comments:

Post a Comment