About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Parade 2013

 First Taps was played and then Veterans and Soldiers marched by......
 Then the Families of Service Men who are serving over seas walked by carrying pictures of their Service Members.....I couldn't even take a bad picture of the Soldier who marched alone in fatigues holding a folded flag.......And for the first time there wasn't a tram of  Pearl Harbor Survivors......
Our friends walked with their own greyhounds with the greyhound rescue group.

 It wouldn't be a parade in Metro Detroit without a few classic cars.....
Or a tractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment