About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Lucky Squirrel Scores A Whole Tortilla Chip


My daughter poured an almost full bag of tortilla chips onto the floor next to the bowl.... A good try gone wrong. I picked up the chips and crumbled them for the critters and birds in our wintry backyard. This squirrel was so excited when he found an uncrushed chip in the snow. He grabbed it and ran for the goal, settled in and ate the whole thing. We have eight squirrels in the back yard this winter. That is about the limit for out yard's size. They are so fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment