About Me

My photo
I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter. Say road trip and I am all ready in the car. I do love to stay home too. I am either reading, sewing, crocheting, doing something with paper or taking care of my family at any given moment.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Look what I found on my walk today

It was trash day today so I found lots of stuff.. The pine cones are for a project I am working on...the tray they are in is a bird bath/feeder. There are 2 really nice pots and a cute little mini wood bench that is going to look good with potted plants on it. The dishes were all found in one spot. The ones on the carpet are what I or my daughter are keeping. The ones in the box are going to the Salvation Army. What a good Monday... A lovely walk as well.. A little over 3 miles with my Mom who is visiting from California and my daughter Stephanie who is home from school sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment